Q1. I try to back up the data to network computer. Why can\'t I access to the network computer\'s share folder after I have entered correct user name and password?
A: If you cannot back up the data to network location, that's because the Local Security Settings of network computer limits your access. Please re-configure the Local Security Settings of network computer to solve this issue.
1. Select Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2. Double click on Local Security Policy.
3. Select Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options from the directory in the left pane.
4. Double click on Network access: sharing and security model for local accounts.
5. Select Classic-local users authenticate as themselves, and click Apply.